This organ was built in 1879 in the renowned “Pereboom and Leÿser” organ workshop. These two associated organ builders lived in Maastricht from 1850 -1895 and completed approximately 120 instruments.
The instrument of Heure-le-Romain although one of the smallest with its 8 stops and pull-down pedal of only 15 notes shows excellent craftsmanship through the sound which fills the whole church and the simple elegance of the case in pine. The front display which consists of three straight flats with a raised central part is crowned with a sober cornice.
The work was confined to the restoration of all components. The moving of the organ from the gallery down to the cross ship explains the choice of delicate polychrome coloring which contributes to its integration in its new architectural environment.
C – g '''
Viole de Gambe 8'
Flûte 8' haute c#'
Grand-Orgue / Pédale